At Yuugado, we believe you deserve the best that we can offer. That’s why we created the Mileage Program and our generously stocked Yuuga Shop.
The Mileage Program is a loyalty scheme comprising of 7 Levels, with each one unlocking more exclusive content in the Yuuga Shop.
You will start your journey at Level 1 – Ume, whilst the highest designation is Level 7 – Kochoran. Every time you place a cash wager on any of our games, you’ll be assigned Yuuga Miles; your Miles will propel you further up towards the top Level.
Your Yuuga Miles also act as credits which may also be used to purchase premium items from the Shop at no extra cost to you. Treat yourself to something special, you deserve it.
At Yuugado, we believe you deserve the best that we can offer. That’s why we created our Mileage Program and our generously stocked Yuuga Shop. Please take a moment to understand how this program works:
From your very first wager, your journey in our Mileage Program will already be underway.
There are 7 levels in all, each with its own rewards. Every time you make a wager on Yuugado, you’ll acquire Yuuga Miles, allowing you to reach higher and higher levels.
At the same time, your Yuuga Miles can be used to buy exclusive treats from our Yuuga Shop.
Your level for the next month is decided by how much you played during the current month. We hope you enjoy it.
The amount you play will determine how far you progress during the month. A good way to help you go further is to select games with lower RTPs.
Games which have a lower RTP rate can help you to level up more efficiently than their high-RTP counterparts. Why not take this as an opportunity to try a new game and see how you fare on our Level Progression bar?
You can locate the Level Progression bar at the top of the Mileage Program page. Have a look at it to see how close you are to levelling up and unlocking new rewards.
Your level for the next month is determined by the wagers you make during the current month.
If you’re an avid player and manage to fill up the Level Progression bar before the month is over, then we’ll raise your status to match your new level right away.
A word of warning: if you’ve made no wagers at all during the current month, you may lose your progress next month. You’ll still get to keep your Yuuga Miles, of course. The only way you can lose Miles is if it’s been a long time since your last deposit or cash wager.
What are the benefits of levelling up?
When you level up, you’ll start the new month with a brand-new level. You’ll get to enjoy the benefits of your new level for one month, unless you’ve attained Level 5 or higher; players who climb to those heights will stay at that level for two whole months.
Your status will also unlock an exclusive selection of items from the Yuuga Shop. Offers like Free Spins, Deposit Bonuses, Spin Credits, and Miles to Cash Conversions become more generous with each new level.
You can earn up to a maximum of 10,000 Miles per month – all you need to do is log in and play on Yuugado as you normally would and leave the rest to us. Your collection of Yuuga Miles can afford you some excellent treats.
Free Spins, Bonuses, Spin Credits and that’s just the beginning! Plus, you’ll earn more enticing offers the higher your level, so our Yuuga Shop will have new surprises as you ascend.
Not all bonuses are available at every level, so look our for the following symbols:
A locked symbol means that the item isn’t available at your current level. You can unlock it by levelling up.
If you see this symbol it means you don’t have enough Miles to buy the item. You can remedy this by playing to earn more Miles.
Every game has a different RTP, so you’ll need to check each game if you want to know what its RTP is. Most games list this information in their help or information sections, which can be found within the game itself.Why do I progress slower (or faster) on one game as opposed to another?
The lower a game’s RTP, the faster you’ll earn Yuuga Miles. That means that if you play games with a higher RTP, your progress will be slower. We recommend trying a few different games until you find one with a lower RTP to give you a bit of a levelling boost.How do I use my Yuuga Miles?
You can use Yuuga Miles to buy goodies from our Yuuga Shop. Check in each month to see what new offers have become available to you.How do I get Yuuga Miles?
The only way to earn Yuuga Miles is by making cash wagers on Yuugado games. Every wager you make will get you Miles to spend in the Yuuga Shop.
However, this does not apply to bets made on Sportsbet. Bets made on Sportsbet and bets made using bonuses will not earn you Yuuga Miles.Can I earn Yuuga Miles by betting on Sportsbet?
No, bets placed on Sportsbet will not earn Yuuga Miles.Do my Yuuga Miles ever expire?
Yes. Your Yuuga Miles will expire if you spend 90 days without making a cash wager and depositing into your Yuugado account.How do I find my previous shop purchases?
Pay a visit to the shop to find a tab labelled “Purchase History”. All your previous shop purchases will be listed there.Is there a limit to the number of Yuuga Miles I can have?
You can earn a maximum of 10,000 Miles each month.Where can I find my current standing?
On the Mileage Program page you can find your current Level and your current standing on the Mileage Progression bar.Why is my current level lower than last month’s?
Your wagers this month count towards your level next month, so it could be that you simply made fewer cash wagers in the previous month. You can level up at any time, so just keep wagering to make your way back to the top.
Reach the top of the 7 Levels to earn premium rewards, including Free Spins, Cash Conversions, and more.
- You will be automatically registered on the Mileage Program when you register an account on Yuugado.
- You will be awarded with Yuuga Miles and advance in the Mileage Program by making cash wagers on casino games at Yuugado.
- You will not earn Yuuga Miles, nor will you advance in the Mileage Program, for wagers made with bonus funds or bets made on Sportsbet, whether cash bets or bets made with Free Bet.
- The amount of Yuuga Miles you are awarded will vary depending on the RTP of each game. Each respective game’s RTP can be found in the Game Information or Games Rules page within the game itself. If the RTP is not available for a particular game, a default RTP of 97% will be used.
- Yuuga Miles have no monetary value and may only be redeemed at the Yuuga Shop.
- All necessary information regarding the number of Yuuga Miles earned and available to the player is visible on the ‘Mileage Program’ page. We reserve the right to change the rate of Miles awarded and/or convert your loyalty credits to a different denomination or value.
- Your Mileage Level will be based on your cash wagers throughout the previous calendar month. Your Mileage progress will be reset at the beginning of each new calendar month, which starts on the 1st of each month at 09:00 Japanese time. We reserve the right to change the setup of the progression levels and/or modify your Mileage level.
- You will always enjoy the highest level achieved for 1 full calendar month. If you achieve levels 5. Kiku, 6. Bottan, or 7. Kochoran you will enjoy that level for 2 full calendar months.
- Your Miles will be forfeited if your account becomes inactive. Inactivity is defined as a 90-day period during which no wagers and no deposits are made.
- Yuugado reserves the right to remove Miles and suspend or terminate your account in cases where fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected. This shall include, but is not be limited to: using more than one account, bonus stacking, two tier betting, multiple account/proxy account strategy, using a VPN or masking IP address, Affiliate CPA or revenue share abuse.
- We reserve the right to alter these terms at any time. We will notify you of any significant updates to these terms before they come into force.
- Affiliates are excluded from participating in this Mileage Program.
- General Promotion terms and conditions apply.